Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wooly Worms






Today we found a wooly worm. We researched them online and are going to attempt to keep him through winter. We will see. In our house, most things don't survive.
Trevor had school today and daddy was home with Caleb, McKenna and me this morning. We played school and practiced cutting with Caleb. The little ones really enjoyed the special time with dad. I enjoyed a little peace and quiet for a few hours. I have been having more of the pelvic pain and am going Monday for a proceedure at Christ Hospital to rule out some bladder diseases. As I have said before, I feel like a medical mystery. I am just waiting for that one doctor that can figure this out. I had a few episodes of blacking out yesterday. So glad Aaron was home. He really stepped to the plate and dealt with the kids. I could not stand up without seeing stars for about 2 hours. Don't know what I would have done without him. It was really nice to have him home for four days in a row. He went back this evening. Boohoo. At least the kids had a great time with him while he was here. I was sad to see him go too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers