Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a loser


No pics to post today. I just wanted to share a little secret. I am a closet loser. I found myself using my DVR to tape Paris Hilton's My New BFF show. Seriously. What does that say about me? I know it is not that I have too much time on my hands, or don't have enough to do. I think it means I am a serious loser. Instead of watching shows with some sort of significance, I am watching Paris Hilton. I give up. I won't even mention that Dr. Drew's Celebrity Rehab is coming back on and that I also tape TMZ as a series recording. I guess I am not a TOTAL loser, though. I have watched all the presidential and vice prsidential debates, I watch the news daily, and I watch Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. So, I guess there is some sort of normalcy to me. I was just thinking that I had hit an all time low when I found myself seriously interested in who Paris was going to vote out of her her group of new BFF's. Pathetic.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I still love you!!! hahaha

Heather D said...

Thanks Sonja. I know you like silly reality shows too. At least I am not alone.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers