Thursday, October 30, 2008

Jack-O-Lantern Fun (or not)

















We had so much fun taking a fall walk today, besides Trevor's constant screaming and not listening. I love the picture of Caleb. So classic of him. His pull-behind toy holding a leaf. So indicative of fall. It really captures who he is. I think this is my favorite picture of him so far. We also raked leaves and played who can fill the bucket the fastest.










We also made jack-o-lanterns. That was fun too, besides Trevor's constant screaming, demanding, and not listening. We cut them, painted them and ate the seeds. McKenna liked it too, believe it or not.





Trevor actually took the picture of me and Caleb. I promised him I would put it on the blog. This was during the 3 seconds that he wasn't screaming, yelling, demanding, pushing, shoving, whining, bickering, back-talking, etc. Can you tell Trevor was really having a "special" day. He was quite the treat. Again, I wouldn't trade him for the world, but I would certainly have traded him for the day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers