Tuesday, October 7, 2008






We had a nice day today. The kids and I played all morning. We read, did puzzles and ate lunch. Everyone took naps (yeah!) and we played outside for the rest of the afternoon. The kids rode bikes (Caleb walked, as usual). But, we all had such a nice time. I love the picture of Caleb in his overalls. We are nearing the end of when it is "normal" to have a boy wear them. I love bibs and hate to see that day come to an end. Boohoo.

McKenna is in her "this" stage. She wants to know what everything is. She will point and say, "this" or "that." It is so cute. She is realy curious. I love this age. Aside from the tantrums and the whole independance thing. The kids were good. Aaron is working late, as usual. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow and hopefully the kids are just as good for him as they have been for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers