Monday, October 13, 2008

Eastfork






Mimi, Aaron, the kids and I went to Eastfork Lake today. they had a blast. We were a little unprepared, though. No towels, no extra clothes, no swimming trunks, but we did have hand sanitizer and we did take a bath as soon as we walked in the door. The kids loved it. Trevor is convinced that we should go there everyday. I'm not so sure Aaron feels the same way. It was fun, but a little chaotic as the kids were going in pretty deep. I was wearing jeans and had to go in to get McKenna a few times. I think we will be going back again before the weather turns cold. I never even thought about going here until my friend, Sonja, reminded me it was there. It is only like 10 minutes from our house. I guess we will have a new place to go next summer. We are counting down the hours until bedtime as Trevor did not nap today. Only 2-3 to go. Oh well. When they are sleeping, I will wish they were up to keep me company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love th nakidness in the water definately a pic you need to frame!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers