Friday, October 3, 2008

Look what I made



I came inside to find Trevor making his own peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich today. We learned 2 things. 1. Marshmallow fluff does not come out of clothes, and 2.Trevor can do something for himself if he wants. I was so proud that he did not sit in the kitchen and whine for me to help him. Instead of yelling at him about his ruined shirt, he helped me clean up the mess. What a big boy. McKenna is continuing to scream about everything. I think saying everything is putting it lightly. She SCREAMS ABOUT EVERYTHING!! I have really been working on the sign language and speech with her this week. She seems to be making some progress, but I think she is teething too. This is why she is so fussy. All the kids seem to be feeling much better. They spent the evening at Oma and Pepere's house. They built a campfire and the kids went over to play. It really is nice having them so close to us. I never really had that as a child and I am so glad they have the opportunity to get to know their grandparents. It is really helpful to get a break when I need it. Which is most of the time, recently.

This picture was taken a year ago. I just happened to open it thinking it was a recent picture. I love looking back to see how much we all have grown...and greyed...

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

you guys are adorable...:)
i miss you heather we have to get together this week.
i need to get out of this house...lol
i saw your blog and tryed creating one of my own not as good as you but im learning...lol
www.lovinsumjesus.blogspot.com
Travi gives kisses to mckenna

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers