Friday, October 17, 2008



Nothing new and exciting today. Caleb had his special "daddy day" with Aaron. They went to the Children's Museum and saw Clifford the Big Red Dog. Thank God we didn't have to pay. Aaron said it would have really been a waste to spend money on it. Trevor had a great day at school and McKenna spent the morning at Pepere's house. I can't stress how thankful I am that they are so close. After naps, the kids were begging to go outside. We went for a quick walk and then came in for dinner. McKenna is really starting to talk. I was getting pretty frustrated at the kids while I was cooking and they were screaming and wrestling around the room. McKenna walks over to them and says, "guys..." It is hard to explain on the blog, but it cracked me up so much. It was just like I would have said. Usually I will say, "guys, come on..." Or, "guys, I am going to count to three." Or whatever. This was just so funny. She is such a little mommy. She also gets towels out and cleans up any messes she sees on the floor. This actually rocks. If Trevor or Caleb spills something on the kitchen floor, she will go to the drawer, get out a towel, and clean it up. She is either going to be mommy's little helper, or she is going to have mommy's little OCD. Either way, she is already helping me out. Good girl. Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers