Wednesday, October 8, 2008

questions of the day


I would love to hear any answers from the rest of you too...



What was the happiest event in your life?
I would have to say I have four of them. The day I married Aaron, and the birth of my three kids.


What three things could you not live with out?
My kids, my family, and my friends.

Who is your best friend?
How long have you been friends for?
My Mom. I've been friends with her forever. I would have to say Sarah C too. We've been friends since early college days.


What would you say was the happiest time in your life?
When Caleb finally began to talk. I really thought he was going to be a mute. I had all sorts of fears about him, being mute might not be so bad now...kidding.


What achievement are you most proud of?
Trevor. His behavior is such a turn around. I am so proud of his progress.


What is your favorite time of day?
OK...let's see...from 10:00pm to 7:00am, and from 1:00-3:00pm. These are all times when the kids are napping. Honestly, I like early mornings, mostly when I wake up before the kids, get to shower, have a cup of coffee and read the paper in peace. Next to that, it would be at night when the kids are cuddly. I love those extra hugs and kisses.


What’s your favorite type of weather?
Fall. I love the crisp air. I also love spring, when the birds are coming back and you hear them in the morning.


What is your favorite word and why?
Actually, it is actually. The kids say it all the time and I think it is so cute.


What is your favorite sound and why?
Babies giggling. Do I really need to explain?


Who do you most respect?
I respect Aaron for working so hard to provide for his family. He sacrifices his health, sleep and social life to give us everything we need. Thank you Aaron.


Who would you like to change lives with for a day, if you could?
I would love to change lives with someone living on the beach in Hawaii. Hopefully, they are reading a book with their toes in the sand.


Who do you think you take after in your family?
My mom. Everyone says we look and sound alike. I don't think that is too shabby.


What is your favorite place and why?
So far, Hawaii. I would have to say Maui. It is so plush and green. The ocean is beautiful and the sounds of the waves get me everytime.


What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
I would love to see all of my kids sucessful in school, healthy and happy. I would like to eventually go back to teaching. I miss teaching kids with exceptionalities. I would love to tutor or work with kids with Autism again. I have a real soft spot in my heart for them.


What do you like about yourself?
I like that I love my kids. I am a good mommy and I love every part about being one. I like that I can be funny and I am pretty laid back. Naptimes being the exception. I like that I can now tolerate a mess without going crazy. My OCD days are pretty much behind me, with a few exceptions. DO NOT LEAVE ANY HAIR IN MY BATHROOM...OR ELSE...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers