Sunday, October 12, 2008







Yesterday was cousin Jakob's 3rd birthday party. It was at a place in Mason called Run Jump and Play. I am convinced that there needs to be a bar located inside places like this. I think portrait studios and kids jumping places should include alcoholic beverages in the admission price. Seriously though, it was a lot of fun. McKenna was loving hanging out with cousin Ellie and the boys really had a good time with all their cousins too. The kids were crazy, jumping and running all over the place. So were my sister and her husband. Not sure who was more out of control...Heidi and Brian, or the children who were invited to the party...hehe. It was nice, too, since the employees set up and clean up the mess. I think we might do a party here in the future. I would have thought the kids would have been exhausted and slept on the way home, but so not the case. They were up late and up early. So it goes. Trevor went fishing with daddy this morning. I will post those later. All the kids napped today and Aaron is home for his second day in a row. Woohoo!!! Maybe we can carry on a decent conversation that doesn't include cellphone minutes. Hope to catch up with everyone soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers