Friday, October 24, 2008

still sick




Well, McKenna is still pretty sick. She has been laying around and whining pretty much all day. Her poor nose is so raw and she is still coughing quite a bit. Caleb is not 100%. But, he is much better than yesterday. Of course, Trevor is starting with a cough. I just love cold and flu season. My kids never miss the start of it by a day.
We took it easy today. The boys played Operation. Candyland, and sorting games. It was a little overwhelming with the whining and crying, but we are in the homestretch. It is 6:30 and time to start heading upstairs for bath and bedtime. Hopefully tomorrow they are all well enough that we can get out of the house. Aaron's great, great, uncle Al is in town and we are going to skip church and go out to eat with them. Hopefully. As I said, we do all things in three's here, and Trevor has yet to have anything. Chances are, he will start his being sick tomorrow. Oh well, there are worse things. I would just like to get out and do something tomorrow, that doesn't include a doctor's visit, grocery shopping, a bathroom or pharmacy run. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers