Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is Caleb chillin' and doing puzzles while Trevor was at school.









This picture was taken at our popcorn and Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin party. The boys had a lot of fun and love Snoopy











I love these pictures of Caleb. We took these tonight on our walk. It was a little chilly, but they had a good time. Caleb has to take a truck or a pull-behind toy every single time we go for a walk. The close up picture is priceless. The kids were very good today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics.. and i love you all... love your hubby....

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers