Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pepere for president (and Oma too)


Trevor informed me this week that he was voting for Obama and Biden. After further negotiations, we decided that we would elect Pepere for President. If I hadn't already mailed in my absentee ballot, I would have surely written him in. They, as usual, helped me today. Not only did they take the kids this afternoon so I could rest, they took McKenna and Caleb to the doctor to find out nothing is wrong with them. I am so lucky to have them to help. I did rest a little (swept, put away dishes, started laundry, wiped counters, etc.) but rested more than usual. So,if anyone is undecided for the 4th, I vote Pepere and Oma for president of the United States. At least this way we wouldn't be voting for the lesser of two evils. We would be voting for the best of the best.

2 comments:

Hayes Family said...

its so bad i never watch the debates and have no clue whats going on in this world...so i wouldnt even know who to vote for...
i dont get a good feeling from obama or mccain

so ill vote for Oma and Pepere!

Heather D said...

Woohoo. We have two for Oma and Pepere!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers