Saturday, October 25, 2008




We went to the Natural History Museum today. Mimi went with us. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been there since I was pregnant with Trevor. We usually go to the Children's Museum. We figured with it being a Saturday morning, it would be a little less crowded upstairs. We were right. We basically had the whole place to ourselves. The kids loved it. The boys really liked the cave and the sand area. I think we will alternate between the two museums now. McKenna is still sick. She spent the morning in the stroller. She has spent the entire rest of the afternoon in her crib. She has taken almost a four hour nap. I know she needs it. Of course, Trevor decided not to nap today. We are going to visit with Aaron's family this evening. Should be an interesting restaurant visit. Between Trevor not napping, and Aaron being at work, I should get my weeks worth of workouts chasing the kids around.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers