Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The kids and I had a nice day. I spent most of it trying to teach McKenna to go down the steps backwards. I long for the day when we don't need a gate. After about 2 hours (total), she had it down. We will see what tomorrow brings. We read books and made cards. Trevor played some wii. He really likes wii fit. We got a few good pictures of the kids getting along at the bottom of the steps. The video is McKenna and one of her favorite picture books. She really loves these books.
Forgot to add just how much I dislike bathtime, bedtime and dinner time with Aaron gone. I think I pretty much can handle anything, but tonight was 3 screaming babies with macaroni all over the kitchen. Nothing worse than trying to sweep up rice or macaroni. Not complaining. ...I'm just saying...

2 comments:

Sonja said...

you need a dog... that will take care of the spilled macaroni!

Heather D said...

Yes. Just what I need. A dog. I don't have enough going on. HEHE

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers