Friday, October 17, 2008

My antenna




Trevor: Mom, when I was a baby, did I have an antenna?

Mom: What do you mean, Trevor? Like an insect? Did you have an antenna on your head?

Trevor: No, mommy. Did you feed me through the antenna that hangs on my tummy? And when you backed up, did the antenna break or did it follow you like a leash?

Mommy: Do you mean an umbilical chord, Trevor?

Trevor: Yeah that is what I mean. Did you pull me around with the umbilical chord attached to you?

Mommy: No, honey. You were inside of me and the umbilical chord connected mommy's belly to your belly so you could get food and vitamins from what mommy ate.

Trevor: That's yucky. I would have rather done the whole antenna thing from the head...

Trevor: Oh, and mommy?

Mommy: Yes, Trevor.

Trevor: How did I get in your tummy?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers