Monday, October 6, 2008

Trevor's party






I love this picture of McKenna looking at Trevor's balloons. All the kids had such a good time playing with their cousins and friends. McKenna's teeth were bothering her and she was pretty fussy. Gary was so helpful to take care of her for me. They boys ran around and had a blast. We attempted to bob for apples, painted pumpkins, ate pizza and cupcakes. I had a good time. It was a pretty relaxing day. It was so nice to see everyone. Maddie and Max came too. We hadn't seen the twins in a while. They were adorable. Maddie was too cute. I love her curls. I don't have all the pictures from the day. My profesional photograper is a little busy right now (hehe). She got some beautiful shots I will put up later. All in all, I think the kids had a great time and it was a georgeous day for a fall celebration. We are so lucky to have all of our family and our wonderful friends to share times like these. Thank you, everyone, for coming. We love each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I will get them to you tomorrow! ;)

We had a great time as well!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers