Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shaw Farm










We went to Shaw Farm today. This time Caleb, McKenna, Trevor, Mimi and I went. It was freezing cold. Unfortunately, Caleb and McKenna will not get to experience the, oh so glorious, hayride. Darn. I think the wind would have blown us off anyway. It would probably have chapped McKenna's face right off her body. Poor little thing. She is still sick. I hope she starts to feel better soon. I really hope that Trevor holds off feeling sick until after his Halloween party at school. He is really looking forward to wearing his costume and parading around the big school. The kids (with the exception of Caleb) were supposed to get flu shots tomorrow, but I think we are going to have to hold out a few days until the baby feels better. Caleb can't have one anyway because of his egg allergy. I am hoping all the adults that deal with him will get one. His little immune system isn't the greatest. So, if he were to get the flu, it would probably be a bad, bad thing. That is all for now. Hope everyone had a great weekend. At least the weather is warmer. I am sure Aaron will be working late tonight. We are supposed to get 40 mile an hour winds. Oh well. Maybe we will get lucky and it will blow the sickness right out of the air...or better yet, some money right in my wallet. That sounds good.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Glad to see you had fun! Sorry I never called you but Jake is pretty sick again with his allergies and we have been up all night the last 2 nights! Miss you!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers