Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Winter Walk

OK. I can't decide which pictures to put on, so here are a few of the hundreds I took today. We spent nearly 5 hours outside playing. We walked to Oma and Pepere's house. That was a good 2 miles in and of itself. Then, after naps, we went out for another long walk with a stop at the park. What a great day. It would have been even better if Caleb hadn't pooped on the floor right next to the toilet...haha. He couldn't remember that we have 3 other bathrooms to use since Trevor was using the one he pooped next to. Geez. Anyway, getting a little nervous about my surgery this week. My pre-op is tomorrow. Good times. At least I will get a break from the kids. Anyway, here are the promised pictures...
McKenna taking a break while her brothers were playing in a puddle

Caleb playing in the snow remnants Too cool for words
In his own world, as usual

The stance...Caleb walking behind Trevor riding the bike

This is one butt I don't get tired of looking at
Enjoying his complimentary popsicle

Too cool for words Loving her popsicle too
Baby blue eyes

1 comment:

downs mama said...

Heather!
I love the one of Caleb holding the leaf!!!
Looks like you guys had a great day-
I was out of town yesterday and got up at 3:30 to leave the house at 5:00...am...yep-sleep until 10:00 ol' me...so needless to say i was really tired...
I'll be thinking of you tommorrow...and sending my prayers...
xxoo talk to you soon...xxoo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers