Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Of Course

Well, I knew it was inevitable, but Caleb has whatever Trevor had over the last several days. And, of course, he has it much, much worse than Trevor. I wasn't exactly sure that was possible. Trevor has been really sick. Caleb has managed to spike a 104 degree fever, has chills, coughing and puking. Before I put McKenna down to sleep tonight, she was shivering. So, I am sure she is on her way to being sick too. Good times. Of course, Aaron has to work tomorrow morning now. Not his fault, but it is just how the story goes. Lets just hope it is quick and painless for the little ones.

As bad as Caleb feels, he managed to tell me 28 times that he loved me today. That is what I counted. I'm sure he said it more than that, but that is what I counted. He is such a love bug. I am so lucky.
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers