Monday, February 23, 2009

The Longest Day

I will keep this short as it has been an extremely long day. Trevor is very sick. He has a horrible cough and has had a fever for a few days. Caleb and McKenna are showing signs of the sickness too, as they have stuffy noses and are starting to hack a little. It has been an exhausting day. Aaron surprised me and brought Indian for dinner. I was totally shocked and it definitely made the day better. However, I am ready to crash as I know I am in for a long night too. Coughing, sniffling and puking kids= no sleep. Oh well...there is always tomorrow...

You would not know they are sick from this picture taken just a few hours before Trevor's symptoms started. Anyway, I think I am in for a very long week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers