Sunday, February 22, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

We had a great time last night at Caleb's third birthday party. All of the cousins came and so did our add-along cousin, Jakey. The kids played nicely and the adults did too. The kids were wiped out and actually slept until 8:15 this morning. Thanks for everything. It was nice to see everyone and Caleb got such nice gifts. Hope we can do it again, sooner than later. Enjoy the pics. If anyone wants copies of any of the pictures, let me know and I can e-mail them to you individually. Thanks again!

View this montage created at One True Media
Happy 3rd Birthday, Caleb.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

grwat pictures. love the one of jake, caleb and trevor hiding.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time.. Caleb is such a wonderful child. He brings me great joy along with lots of gray hair...

Luv U,
Hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers