Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Well, got the kids all dressed and ready to head for a walk outside. It looked much, much warmer than it really was. We walked about .25 miles and headed back. McKenna's eyes were watering and they were all screaming that it was too cold outside. I did, however, have a discussion with Trevor about love. Here it goes...

Mommy: Trevor, what is "true love"?

Trevor: True love means...I know only love. Love is when I love everyone except strangers.

Mommy: What do you mean, love everyone? Do you mean like kissing or like hitting?

Trevor: It is not hitting, it is about Valentine's Day. You give cards to people you know, except strangers.

Mommy: That is great, Trevor. How do you know when you love someone?

Trevor: When they let you eat their french fries and give you their toys when they are still playing with them.

Mommy: What color is love?

Trevor: Red, silly. And you could have different color stickers, but mainly red.

Too cute!!! He knows so much more than I did and do about love and he is only four. At least I know, now, that I can put stickers on it.

I am finding myself with an abundance of pictures. Not sure how to upload them all as the website only allows me to unleash a certain amount. I may be switching to a different site, or I may just find an easier way to upload my pics. With warmer weather coming on and more opportunities to take quality pictures of the kids, I have a hard time deciding on just a few to post. So, I will either be changing web addresses or finding a new means of showing you my pictures. Who really cares what I have to say anyway, right? You just like to see my cute kids. So, we'll see. Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could give them a hug and warm them (and me) up! At least the sun was shining--the colors in the pics are great.
Love you,
Mom

Sonja said...

You could upload them on Flickr or Phorbucket, copy and paste the html code into your post. That way you can also post bigger pictures.
Hope this helps.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers