Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sick Saturday

McKenna is still really sick and seems to be getting worse by the hour. I am forcing lots of liquids and watching for signs of dehydration. So far, so good. In fact, she went on the potty again today. This makes twice this week. I can see the burning of burning unused diapers in the near future. Not really, I'll donate them to some sucker...haha. Now, if only I could get Caleb to hold it at night. Lets hope and pray I get some sleep tonight. Between McKenna and Caleb, I was up several times throughout the night. And, inevitably, they slept in and Trevor was up demanding attention at about 6:15 this morning. I have taken vitamin C and some Sudafed. I hope it works. I already feel a little better than I did yesterday. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Here are a few pictures of McKenna. You can tell she doesn't feel well at all. Poor little monkey.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my little duckie--she does look all tuckered out!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers