Thursday, February 19, 2009

Play doh

I am trying to find the time to edit photos from Caleb's intimate birthday celebration. Until then...here are some pictures of the kids to wet your whistles...It has been a long few days. The kids have been pretty demanding. We are struggling with getting the boys to follow directions. Caleb has literally gone from the terrible twos to the obnoxious and horrible threes overnight. And, believe it or not, McKenna has been whiny and clingy. I have not found myself with much time to do anything. We'll see what tomorrow brings...











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers