Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby and Me


I have found myself spending quite a bit of quality time with McKenna recently, and have decided that I will keep her. The last two days, the boys have either been with grandparents or dad. McKenna and I have been having some much needed girl time. I have gotten to pay close attention to her face when she smiles, her squeals when she laughs, and her tiny hands when she plays with her dolls. There is nothing better in life...well, except the other two kids I have. I like them too, just haven't gotten to pay much detail recently. I really should do it more often. It is breathtaking.


ps. Wish me luck today. I am off for another stupid bladder surgery. Maybe this one will work. Fingers crossed and prayers please.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers