Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kids are still sick, but we at least got to get outside for a few minutes today. Aaron is tired from work, and I am tired of wiping noses, butts and cleaning up puke. I will hopefully get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow is a new day. We miss Oma and Pepere and can't wait for them to come see us when they get back. Also, don't know why the one picture of Caleb is so huge, but have already spent the entire evening while the kids watched a movie, editing and messing with the pictures, that I am done. So, there is one huge picture of Caleb. Oh well, lets you see his pretty face a little closer. Such a booger. He is still telling me he loves me 20-30 times a day. Too cute.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com


Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love "seeing" the kids since we've been gone. Miss all of you. Give kisses and hugs to all.
Love,
Pépé and Oma

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers