Thursday, February 26, 2009

Daddy and Me

Not much to say, excpet the kids are still ill. McKenna is staring with the chills, cough and fever today. She is always the last to get it. At least I can see the light at the end of this very long tunnel. Although, I think the light includes a sore throat and sinus headache for me. But...whatever...as long as the kids are feeling better right?

Aaron has been home today. He took Caleb to his three year check up. Everything was fine, with the exception of Caleb's awful behavior. He is really starting to display some problematic behavior. Not listening, shouting out one word demands, and screaming about everything are among his top favorite things to do. Not to mention throwing toys, ripping up books and hitting McKenna. I know he will outgrow this, but it can really get on your nerves. I am going out for a much needed break tomorrow. Pedicures and a couple of drinks will cure all of my stress. I am looking forward to my few hours of bliss.

Here are a few pictures of the kids with daddy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers