Sunday, February 1, 2009

Warm Winter days


I was so glad the kids were able to get outside for a bit today. We are all struggling with cabin fever. Me especially. I am sooo looking forward to Trevor starting back to school tomorrow. It has been such a long few weeks. We did enjoy the weather today, despite our frustrations with one another. The kids got to play on the swingset and throw snow at one another. And I got to make dinner for Aaron. This isn't an easy feat, seeing as he is in and out at all hours due to this storm. He still has yet to be off for more than 8 hours since it all began. So, it has been a long week for everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and got to get outside as well.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good, I won't be able to afford you taking the family pics!
Love, MOm

Heather D said...

Yes, cuz I am going to charge you lots of money to take pictures. I hate taking them, can you tell?

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to spend some much need time with you and the kids. I miss you all.

Love Daddy aka Hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers