Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Beauty of a Pearl

Katie and Pearl came over for eggless chocolate pancakes and coffee this morning. It was nice to have some more mommy time together. The kids played nice with the exception of Trevor and Caleb who are ultra overbearing at the moment. The girls seemed to play better this morning. We just have to make sure we have more than one baby to go around. Between Caleb, McKenna and Pearl, they had all the baby dolls out. It is nice that MJ is making her own friends and it is nice that I am too!!

I also folded about 5 loads of laundry tonight. I am not sure if it is the weather, or something else, but I am feeling very scatterbrained at the moment. I have lots and lots of things to take care of...ie. laundry, planning Caleb's birthday, playing with the kids, cleaning bathrooms, changing sheets, etc., but am finding it difficult to manage my time recently. My goal for tonight is to make a list of realistic goals for tomorrow. My goal for tomorrow is to complete the list. I have always been a list maker, so we will see how it goes. I think I just need a visual to get me more on task. Right now, I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Tomorrow is a new day. I hope Aaron is home to take some of the burden off. That could be some of my issue too. With him working this ice storm, we haven't seen him for more than 20 minutes at a time. That is bound to make anyone nuts, I guess.


Pearl having a blast

I love this one. Pearl trying to figure out what McKenna is thinking.
Hanging out together.
Laughing and loving one another
The long goodbye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Night everyone--love the B&W pics,
Mom

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers