Friday, January 30, 2009

We did it...

With the help of my friends, that is. Sonja came over with Jakey for dinner and phoro editing tips. We made a new header for the blog. Woohoo!! I have wanted to do this for a long time. So thanks to Sonja, I have a new header. I also know how to use adobe too. And, thanks to Oma and Pepere, I was able to get out with the kids to run some errands and get away from the kids a bit. Thanks to Mimi, Oma got home from work. Thanks to my husband, I am able to type this upstairs. So a big THANK YOU all around. Hope you like the new header. I am off to edit and play around on the internet.

5 comments:

Sonja said...

it looks great! We had fun!

Jakey came home and told Scot "This little guy, he hit me on the head!" LOL

Heather D said...

I just hope Jakes wonder baby doesn't come in the middle of the night. My Caleb was hoping to be at the birth. I think the next lesson will have to include margaritas, for sure. Let me know what you all are doing for the game Sunday. I would love to host a Superbowl thing. Or we could come there. Up to you. Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

your welcome... thanks to you for taking care of my babies while i work. i love you...

your hubby

jaysonwithaY said...

Wow, your portrait photos are looking great!

Heather D said...

Thanks Jayson. I am having so much fun taking them. Now I have to find time to edit too. It is amazing how much difference a camera can make. Hope you are enjoying this winter weather. I know you are.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers