Friday, January 2, 2009

Dear John

Dear John,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am not as I seem. I may appear cute and cuddly. I may look like a lot of fun, but really, I am too close for terrible two's to begin a relationship. I need too many diaper changes, I need all of my meals prepared, and I can't even bathe myself. It is just not going to work out. I am not as I seem and it is just better if we go our separate ways. Maybe, when I am older (like four or five) and don't need diapers, baths and milk, we can try to work something out. Until then...bye bye and nigh nigh.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

LOL are you talking about my Opa?

Heather D said...

No, that would have been from My Carol...lol

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers