Monday, January 26, 2009

The Doughy Day



Conversation #1
Mommy: It is going to snow tomorrow! Maybe we can make a snowman.

Caleb: Is it going to be icy outside.

Mommy: Maybe, it is supposed to snow a lot, we can make snow ice cream and snow angels, it will be lots of fun.

Caleb: Is it going to be a doughy day?

Mommy: I think you mean snowy and, yes, it is going to be a snowy day. I can hardly wait!


Conversation#2
A police officer was sitting on the side of the road doing paperwork...
Mommy: Look guys, there is a police officer. I am glad we are being good and obeying mommy and the law.

Trevor: Do you think he has a flat tire?

Mommy: I don't know, Trevor. That is a good question.

Trevor: No, I think it is his engine. He needs a merchanic.

Mommy: Yes, he probably needs a merchanic.

Caleb: I don't think anyone was bad, nobody is being rinsed today.

Mommy: You mean arrested?

Caleb: Yes, arrinsted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is a lot like you--you know that? Pee-de-leer ring a bell???

Heather D said...

I never thought about that. Speaking of which, I need to go get a "hafa" and wash my face.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers