Friday, January 9, 2009

McKenna and Pearl




Last night, an old friend from high school and his awesome wife and baby came over for an evening with us. Unfortunatly, Aaron had to work, but McKenna made a new friend and I think I did too. The girls were cute with their babies and stuffed animals. This is a real change from imaginary guns(amazing how kids do this without even being allowed to play with toy guns) and monster trucks. It was so nice to catch up with an old friend and meet his better half.

On to today. I had my morning of luxery at the spa. It was wonderful and such a relief that Aaron stayed home with the kids and they were on their best behavior. I actually had 3 hours to myself. Now, this is great, except they did a number on my face. Maybe it is just me, and the fact that I never wear very much make up, but they made me look like a beat up hooker. It was a great respite and I had a wonderful time. It was hard to come back home to the chaos, but I am back into the swing of things now. Kids are wild and crazy as usual. We are getting ready to play Guess Who I Am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good morning.. i had fun w/ the kids...


luv u,
hubby

Heather D said...

Thanks. It was awesome!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers