Sunday, January 18, 2009

In with the in-laws

We spent a nice weekend with family. Saturday, Oma came over and played games with us. Trusty old Guess What I Am was the starring feature...again. And today, we went over for turkey dinner and ice cream. The kids had a great time. They even got a bath, and I got to go Krogering alone. What fun!! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and is staying warm. It is supposed to be a whopping 32 degrees this week. That is our warm up. Go figure. Anyway, as usual, lots of appointments this week and I am going to try to get to the gym. I am in some desperate need of me time. The forty-five minutes of Krogers just wasn't enough...(well, I actually went Krogering and snuck a quick shower when I came home...)

Trevor taking a break from the Wii...
Oma on the receiving end of one of Caleb's LAK kisses (long awkward kiss) a.k.a. Movie Star Kisses. He smashes your face and kisses for way longer than what is normal.
McKenna being cute
More cute MJ
And of course...more cute MJ. Could she be anything but cute??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey maybe when i get home i can get a (LAK) from mommy....

luv hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers