Tuesday, January 6, 2009

fun with my brother and sister

Here are a few pics taken of the kids playing together. Trevor and Caleb are really getting along these days. Which is great, except Trevor refers to his siblings as "brother" and "sister". Not sure where he got this from, but sounds a little strange hearing him say, "Come on, brother...it is your turn". Or, better yet, "Stop that, brother...you are hurting sister". He is so nutty sometimes.
Playing Tic Tac Toe (well, sort of...more of an attempt to play)

McKenna and Caleb coloring together


Trevor and MJ getting their groove on...I love this one

2 comments:

jaysonwithaY said...

Learning all those name rules is hard...I mean I don't call mom and dad by their names, why should I treat brother and sister any different, right?

good one Trevor

Heather D said...

I guess it is actually pretty smart on Trevor's end. It is a lot easier to remember if you call people, friend, brother, mother, etc. Good point.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers