Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Presidential Party 101




A successful presidential party must include the following:

1. Presidential pizza for breakfast
2. Presidential pasta for lunch
3. Homeade Obama-mama cookies for snack
4. Presidential potroast with presidential potatoes for dinner
5. A side of Good riddance George W. green beans
6. Purple presidential popsicles
7. A bag of presidential popcorn
8. Letter "O" shaped grapefruit for a midday snack
9. Barack Obama build a block game
8. And of course...the inuaguration playing in the background during all the festivities.

2 comments:

Hayes Family said...

hey heather
u crazy obama fanatic u...lol

was wondering if u got my comment the other day

miss u tootsie!!!

Heather D said...

I did get your comment about Jo. We are working on some donations. I am trying to meet up with her Saturday morning. I have a friend with a couch, coffee table, end table and more. I also have boxes of stuff for her. Just waiting to hear from her to pin down a definite time. I am praying for her family. How devestating...

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers