Thursday, January 22, 2009

Warm winter day

I will apologize, in advance, for the excess pictures. The kids and I had such a great time today. We went on a 2 hour walk, played baseball, basketball, jumped in puddles, had relay races, obstacle courses and just had a blast. So, I am sure the site may be slow because of these pictures, but I could not choose my favorites. They were all my favorites...minus the 400 other pictures I took, but didn't include. I literally too 400 pictures. At least the kids are used to a camera in their faces. They make for pretty cute subjects too!

Nothing new on the homefront, really. Had my Interstim pacemaker adjusted today, so hopefully will be having some relief. The last few weeks have not been really great days pain-wise. I already feel better since the adjustment, so that is good. The kids were awsome today. McKenna is really starting to talk. She is following in her brothers' footsteps. I think she is going to be cute and smart. Again, sorry for the amount of pictures. I hope you enjoy. Let me know which ones are your favorites.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the final five--or maybe the first four--or perhaps the middles six! Great pictures...lots of happiness in the faces.
Love you,
Mom

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers