Wednesday, January 21, 2009

While the boss is away...

Brothers and sisters will play.








Trevor spent the afternoon at Oma and Pepere's house. While he was gone, Caleb enjoyed ice cream from the container (without having to share), played the computer (instead of watching the whole time), and did puzzles and learned how to write his name (well, kind of). McKenna enjoyed her favorite video (Signing time) and had a tea party with her doll (without someone stealing the tea). I think all the kids had a great afternoon.

2 comments:

Hayes Family said...

hey heather whats your email
i just wrote you this long comment and it didnt even go thru anyways lemme try again...

eric gave me a form today that has the info on a house fire acct that his dad set up for them...u can donate money at any 5/3 bank with the acct info

i can email it to you..
they still have to pay on a mortgage so sad that the insurance fell thru like that.

how do u get one big pic and then 4 small ones under it...that looks so cute

well we need to get together again...miss ya

Heather D said...

my email is delisle_h@yahoo.com
Also, we have collected a bunch of items too. If you can, let me know how she wants us to get this to her. We have some big items, beds, couch, etc., but don't have s truck to get it to her. Let me know what you think.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers