Thursday, January 29, 2009

Find the Crap

I will start by saying that I spent the entire morning putting every piece of clothing from the boys' dressers back in their place. Caleb took it upon hismelf to undo every pair of socks and empty out every drawer of clothing before bed. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. I left it to the morning so I would have something to look forward to...NOT. At least I had a chance to go through his clothes and donate the things he doesn't wear or that don't fit. The rest of the day was spent inside.

We played our annual Find the Crap in the Box today. We filled it with snow and lots of household trinkets and toys. The kids enjoyed finding and drying them. We also built snow castles, ate snow ice cream and built a mini snowman. I think I have exhausted all of my wintery crafts and games. So, I think we will venture out tomorrow. This is only possible because Pepere came over and poured sweat over our driveway. We are so grateful. I think I am on the brink of losing my mind anyway. It will definitely be a good thing to get out tomorrow.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers