Monday, January 19, 2009

Pre-naguration pancake day

Lord knows what tomorrow will bring if we are planning president-elect/pre-inauguration pancakes Monday, when the big time for change Tuesday doesn't happen until tomorrow. The kids had a good time making them and Aaron had an even better time helping to clean them up. We can't wait until tomorrow. Who knows what we will plan. I am thinking presidential pepperoni pizza, presidential popcorn and Obama Oreos. We shall see.








On a serious note, a friend of mine's house burnt down last night. They lost everything. Please keep them in your prayers and please, let me know if you have extra stuff laying around that you have been meaning to donate. They have 3 small children and could use any help they can get. Thanks and God bless.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Anyone I know?

Heather D said...

I don't think you met her. She is from New Richmond. I met her over the summer and did a few playgroups with her. It is so sad. They did not have insurance and lost everything.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers