Friday, January 16, 2009

He wants what??






OK...so today, I was talking to Caleb about his upcoming birthday. I asked him, if he could have anything in the whole world, what would it be? You know what he said?? Cake...he wants cake. This coming from a child who is highly allergic to eggs. I felt so bad for him. It was funny and sad all at the same time. All I can say is it is a good thing they make the powder egg-free substitute. Now I can make his dreams come true...hehe.


By the way...bear with me on the blog changes. I was inspired by a friend to update my blog header and make other changes, but they are taking longer than expected. It will be back to some kind of normal sometime soon!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers