Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did you forget about us??



Since we rarely take pictures of ourselves, I thought you might have forgotten we existed. So, we set the timer and took a few shots. They are great, except this was the day I had my first microderm abrasion. My face looks great, right? NOT!! Anyway...that is us. One of us is obviously way better looking than the other. I'll let you decide...
Oh yeah. And, I am thinking about becoming a meteorologist. Apparantly you have to have absolutely zero skills or knowledge to tell people what it is going to be like outside. They said cold, but they didn't tell us about the snow. I think that Derrick, Tim and whoever forecasts, needs a little fine tuning of their skills. They have been wrong about any snowage to date.

2 comments:

Fighting Mama said...

Ooooh - how did the microdermabrasion turn out?

Heather D said...

It was awesome. Felt a little sore after and broke out BIG TIME!! Overall, my skin looks better though. I would do it again.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers