Saturday, January 10, 2009

NO TV!!!












We had a great evening. The kids and I had a dance party and played all evening. We didn't turn the TV on today. It was nice to play together as a family. We colored, painted, cooked, played with play do, did dot to dots, read books, played board games, built things out of tinker toys, and built towers out of blocks. These are all things we typically do, it was just nice to do it without the distraction of the television. You can see why McKenna is pooped out in the last picture. If I took a picture of myself, I would look the same..only not as cute..hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one down, and the next to the last are my personal faves...the kids look so happy!

Heather D said...

Mine too. I love the second one down. I am going to frame that and put it in the boys room. Save your Michaels coupons...haha

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers