Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guess what I am?


Can anyone guess what this is?? It is a picture of my bladder. Fascinating, right? The top shows my Interstitial Cystitis after a hydrodistention. The red marks are actually what is called "Hunner's Ulcers". They are hemorrages of the bladder lining. This is what causes all the pain and frequency. Hopefully, my bladder will look closer to the bottom picture soon.

I am home and recovering now. Pain is not so bad, but we will see what tomorrow brings. I am sure I still have a lot of anesthetic in my body tonight. Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

yuck!

hope you are doing well... call me tomorrow! xoxoxo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers