Thursday, February 19, 2009

My birthday boy

I couldn't resist. I made time to edit my birthday boy's pictures. He had such a good time and all of the adults had a wonderful time waiting for two hours at Red Lobster. The kids got to pet a lobster and Caleb got to eat ice cream cake with no candles... At least we were lucky enough to all be together in the same place at the same time. I think I am safe to say that we will NEVER go back to Red Lobster. It wasn't bad enough that we had previous bad experiences, but they pretty much created a very chaotic dinner for all of us. The kids did such a nice job, though. To sit in a restaurant for over an hour and a half with no toys is no easy feat. I am proud that they held it together as long as they did. Little McKenna, sitting at the end of the table the whole entire time, not making a peep, sitting in her own poop, just having a fine time...she cracks me up. Only McKenna would be that way. She sat there and ate her own plate of food with no help from anyone. So, beyond the horrible service, the forgotten meal, the lack of halibut, the forgotten cake and the lack of candles, it was an awesome time. Thanks for everyone who came.

Birthday boy at home before dinner:
Image hosted by servimg.com

Another cute pre-birthday pose:
Image hosted by servimg.com


Caleb enjoying his special lunchtime ice cream (and no, Trevor did not get any...only the birthday King):
Image hosted by servimg.com


In the car on the way to the restaurant:
Image hosted by servimg.com

I know it is blurry, but it shows Trevor's natural excitement for the night:
Image hosted by servimg.com

Trevor petting the lobster:
Image hosted by servimg.com

Caleb petting the lobster:
Image hosted by servimg.com

McKenna and the gang trying to pet the lobster:
Image hosted by servimg.com

Last, but not least...Caleb enjoying his ice cream cake, specially pre-delivered by Mimi:
Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers