Monday, February 2, 2009

I'll just eat these

Today's sunset

Out of the mouth of a four year old:
Trevor: Mom, can I have a snack?

Mom: No, Trevor. We are going to eat dinner in 5 minutes.

Trevor: But I am hungry.

Mom: I know, but we are eating very, very soon. (Mom looks over and sees Trevor eating buggers from his nose)

Mom: Trevor, quit eating your buggers. That is yucky. They are germs and it will make you sick. Please stop.

Trevor: (after thinking about it for a second) Well, if you won't give me a snack, I will fill up on these.

This is gross, I know. I just thought the whole scenerio was hysterical. Needless to say, I hurried up dinner so Trevor would quit. YUCK!!

Kids are stir crazy. We played a few board games and did a few puzzles today. I will be glad when the weather breaks. Although, according to Punxsutawney Phil, we will have at least six more weeks of winter. I am not sure any of us can handle that. Oh yeah...and I have been married seven years today. Better yet, my Dyson vacuum is two years old today! Woohoo.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

happy anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

7 YEARS!!!! What an amazing man!!!

luv you... hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers