Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



There will be more pictures to come. It was a little chaotic tonight. McKenna is running a fever, coughing and wants to be held all the time. The boys have been wild and crazy, and I have six loads of laundry to fold. Not to mention the kitchen floor that needs mopped and the mess I still have to clean from our endeavours today. I got some really cute pictures of the kids this morning, seeing what Cupid brought for them. Priceless. Anyhow. I hope everyone has had a nice day and can't wait for Mom to come home...and not just because my laundry is up to the ceiling...


OK...here it is. For some reason, you have to click on it.


View this montage created at One True Media
Valentine's Day 2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you all... wish i could have been there for all the fun...

love you,
hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers