Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

We spent the morning attempting to have breakfast with Santa Clause. I think I have realized the very reason none of my kids have ever sat on Santa's lap. It was hectic. The kids ate a nice breakfast (not really with Santa, mind you), but had a hard time waiting in line to see Santa. He was one fine looking Santa too. Caleb was being Caleb, and McKenna was being Miss Independent McKenna. Trevor, believe it or not, was awesome. He is really into the holiday spirit. He was trying very hard to be good. The others could have cared less. I think I can speak for Aaron whaen I say that we could have cared less either. Good times. I hope you enjoy the pictures. The picture of me was actually taken by Trevor. Not bad for a four year old. Have a warm and relaxing weekend!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers