Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our New Moody Feeder

Our favorite thing to do: puzzles


Caleb pouting because he could not sit in the chair he wanted


Happy at last

Mimi bought us new recliners for the kids to sit in. We were tired of the constant fighting over the old one. Of course, they fought over the new chairs. One would think three chairs for three kids would have worked out great, right? It is better now, but to begin with, they were battling over who gets to sit in the middle, closest to the tv, etc. But, just like everything else, they have already gotten used to them and are loving it. Story time is a blast and nobody is fighting over them. And, per Caleb..."We lub our new moody feeder." Translation: We love our new movie theatre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh--the new moody feeder!

Sonja said...

LOL moody feeder


btw... I tagged you on my blog

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers