Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

My favorite picture of all...McKenna ready for her nap. It was a long morning.

The all awaited "Guess what I am" game. Trevor has been asking for this game for months...


Caleb and his moon sand




Trevor teaching McKenna how to play v-smile




McKenna taking her baby's binky







OK...I only have time to post a few. Tomorrow and the next will bring much, much more. I only took 642 pictures between December 24 and December 25. Literally...642... So, when I find more time in between opening toy packaging, playing new board games, playing with moon sand, learning new photo software, etc. I will post more. For now, here are a few...We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Kroell Family said...

Natalie got the same baby and did the exact same thing. She also really liked to bottle. LOL :) Looks like everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Heather D said...

Yes...I should have known when the baby wouldn't shut up in the store, that she wouldn't shut up at home either...hehe. Hope you had a nice Christmas too!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers